Available with V40 Rim and V50/V51 Surface Vertical Rod Exit Devices
The EE, designed for primary and secondary exits, provides a secure 15-second delay and a 100 decibel alarm when someone attempts to exit. This 15-second delay allows management time to respond before someone exits and the alarm deters the exit from occurring. Per life safety requirements, the EE must be provided with a fire alarm input, thus providing a system override during a fire emergency. The EE provides security while meeting all life safety concerns, offering an exceptional value.
- Priced to be the best value for durable and attractive panic hardware
- Tamper resistant housing
- Angled end cap deflects damage away from device
- Controls foot traffic, deters unauthorized exits, prevents loss and meets building code requirements
- Accommodates all types of mortise cylinders with a standard Yale cam
- Powered by a 24VDC filtered and regulated power supply
- Fire alarm input can be connected at power supply
California Prop 65 Warning
Integrating Door Hardware
Powering Electrified Door Hardware
Latches vs. Deadbolts
Fail Safe vs. Fail Secure
Who Gets Alerted To Open Doors?
Mitigating Retail Security Threats
Panic Hardware 101
Windstorm Rated Door Hardware
Grade 1 Panic Hardware Explained
4 Useful Tools You Need
What to Know About Exit Routes
Rim Cylinder vs. Mortise Cylinder
Types of Hinges
Is Delayed Egress Right For Your Building?
Delayed Egress - How Does It Help?