Automatically Operated Door (with Latch Retraction)
Control automatically operated doors by means of a controller that activates the operator. Electric Latch Retraction is activated before the controller signals the operator to open the door. A switch or an access control system manages the initial input that commences a sequence of activities at the controller.
- All hardware items provided with one easy-to-order, easy-to-specify part number
- Automatic Operator is pre-wired with the latch retraction power supply, making installation fast and easy
- AO19 includes adjustable time delay, push-and-go reverse on obstruction and sequencing for vestibule doors
- Heavy-duty angled end cap deflects damage away from device
- Available in various configurations, for single and paired openings